Um, Yes Please? Can We Have Some More?

It's their first time in the World Cup, but its not the first time on the pitch for full-time underwear model/rest of the time forward Rúrik Gíslason of #team Iceland.  




And well Rúrik he's got everything. I mean hey, girl hey. Those eyes. That man bun. That casual cool - hey I am Europeans but actually from a place where drinks cost $20 and we wear winter clothes in summer but nothing is unspoiled.



Star sign is Pisces, he has more Instagram followers than the population of his homeland (currently nearing 800K and counting)  at this 30 year old born in 1988 when some of the BEST music came out, has been playing since he was a we lad - a career that's spanned twelve years so far. 

Because Rúrik is ALL that and a steaming volcano, I couldn't possibly even blog about any other match today. Tune in at 8AM PST/11AM EST to see him in action for yourself. I mean I honestly don't think I have ever seen a more attractive and godlike man in my entire life.

So yes please, can we have some more?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Raining Men, English Men, Hallelujah